To shift your life in a desired direction, you must powerfully shift your subconscious.
Everyone wants to be successful, rich, happy and be able to do whatever they want at whatever time they want without any worries and conditions, yet only a handful of people on this planet have the luxury to live such lives.
If there is one thing which is common knowledge for which no one would need a GOOGLE to answer it for them then it would be the fact that there are only a handful of successful people in this world while majority population is merely surviving and is struggling in many different ways. Isn’t it a fact that 97% of the entire wealth in the world belongs to just 3% of the world population while rest of the 97% of world population shares among them the remaining 3% of the world wealth.The question is why and more importantly how have they been able to keep it that way?
The only common thing among all the successful people is that either knowingly or Unknowingly they have been able to tap into the potentials of their subconscious mind and have been able to make their subconscious mind work towards overcoming all the obstacle in their lives.They make conscious efforts to train their subconscious mind to manifest the imaginations that they hold in their minds. They use different mind techniques (Visualizations, BioHacks etc) to power their subconscious mind which in turn helps them, guides them, heals them and eventually manifests their desires into physical reality.
So let’s now get into the details in exploring what the subconscious mind is.
The Subconscious mind which is also known as the subjective part of your mind makes up 90% of your entire mind along with the Conscious or also referred to as the objective mind that makes up the remaining 10% of your mind. It is the Subconscious mind that controls your heart beat, manages your breathing, heals your wounds and is working for you 24*7 from the moment you were born.
How you behave, react to situations, your attitude,your beliefs are all the expression of the patterns which the subconscious mind learns and develops based on what you allow in your conscious mind to enter and the experiences that you go through your lifetime. Whatever thoughts or beliefs your subconscious mind retains, it brings it into reality. The subconscious mind does not differentiate between what a good or a bad thought is. It simply takes what it receives from the conscious mind of yours. It Simply does not discriminate and takes you on whatever it is that you say to it.
Say, if you dwell constantly in fear that you will not be able to pay up your rent or mortgage then guess what you will not be able to because thats what you were thinking about constantly and you held onto this fear and anxiety and conveyed the same to your subconscious mind and impressed that idea onto it and your subconscious mind simply brought that situation into reality for you.
Take another example to understand the power of subconscious mind.
A lady named Carla was troubled with a skin malignancy which every possible doctor had given up on. she didn’t knew what to do and how to get herself cured. After a while she came across some books and audio on the powers of the subconscious mind and she decided to cure herself with it.
With strong belief and faith she would pray to her subconscious intelligence the following:
I acknowledge the infinite intelligence of my subconscious mind within me. My subconscious mind is the creator of my mind and body. It also has the power to heal each and every organ of my body. I am thankful for all the good that has come to me. My subconscious is now healing me and making me healthier. I am thankful and grateful for the blessings I have been given.
After three weeks of offering this prayer before going to sleep miraculously she cured her skin malignancy. The subconscious mind reacted to her prayers because she offered it with the power of belief that she would get cured.
The resistance of the Conscious mind is the least prior to sleep and just about when you wake up in the morning and it is during this time that your subconscious mind is in the most receptive state to accept any beliefs onto it.
There are ’n’ number of healing cases which are documented in different shrines under different religion where miraculous cures have happened. They all were performed by giving the patient the belief that they will be cured and once the subconscious mind accepted that belief the patients were healed.
We can use our subconscious mind to not just heal but attain wealth, be successful, attract the people we need , the possibilities are simply infinite, all we need is to be in harmony with our subconscious mind.
The conscious mind is the watchman for what is impressed onto the subconscious mind.
Let go of thoughts of hatred, criticism , anger, disgust as they would bring disorder in the house of your subconscious and in turn would bring into your experience sickness, poverty,disease etc.
Train your conscious mind to accept thoughts of love, harmony, forgiveness, thankfulness , gratitude as such thoughts have harmonious effects on your subconscious mind which results in manifestation of your desires.
Now, what we need to understand here is the fact that we are all governed by certain laws and these laws are interconnected and always work in harmony with each other. We are to understand here that our subconscious mind which in itself is the law of the mind is always in motion with the rest of the universal laws.There is a direct link on what we think what our beliefs are as they are nothing but thoughts which enter our conscious mind which if repeated over a period of time impresses onto the subconscious mind and accordingly the subconscious mind brings it into this physical realm in form of experiences in one way or another.
Every thought that we think is a VIBRATION in itself. Out of the many laws of the universe there are two major laws which are 1. Law of Vibration 2. Law of attraction. Here it is the Law of vibration which is the primary law based on which law of attraction works.
Nikola tesla, who according to me was the greatest of the physicist said:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration
We are nothing but vibrational beings. We are vibrating at a certain frequency. And everything around us is energy. Now the thoughts that we think have a vibration of its own(Quantum Physics I tell You). When a thought enters our conscious mind be it good or bad if it is impressed on to the subconscious mind then it is going to be manifested in physical reality and by virtue of law of attraction we would be attracting situations, people, circumstances etc in our lives. We attract all of it depending on the frequency we are vibrating at. Therefore whatever it is that we desire to have in our lives be it wealth, health, perfect partner, new job opportunities, etc we need to vibrate at its same frequency to be able to attract it.
Whatever your mind focuses on you are able to achieve it and manifest it.
If you can picture it in your mind then you can manifest it in your reality.
Everything is Connected. And everything and everyone has a purpose to fulfill. It is up to us to realize our potentials by realizing powers of our subconscious mind. Experience its power and its connection with the universe as a whole. We are here to experience life full of happiness, wealth, health, gratitude.
You are a spirit who is limitless.
You are the creator, you are the universe itself.